L’AMORE DELLE API FIANO BENEVENTANO IGP 2016 – I PENTRI
- Denomination: IGP Beneventano
- Grape variety: Fiano
- Soil: calcareous clay, sandstone
- Vine training system: guyot
- Harvest: beginning of October, manual in boxes
- Type of agricolture: spontaneous grassing, no use of fertilizers, herbicides neither pesticides
- Winemaking: soft pressing, barrel fermentation, no fining
- Fermentation: indigenous yeasts
- Maturation: French oak large barrel (2000 l)
- Aging: bottle
Golden yellow, consistent, crystalline wine.
The olfactory analysis shows clear notes of broom and freesia. Then, beeswax and honey. Clear shades of iodine and lacquer. Complex, intense and fine olfactory profile.
In the mouth the wine is quite fresh, intense and persistent. In the taste-olfactory phase this Fiano is characterized by a sure and decisive presence.